Saturday, July 5, 2008

Work in Progress

I am starting a blog. I've been stalking several other blogs and finally decided to take the plunge. I'm hoping it will make me mom and wife of the year, and that my kids will always look and act perfect. We will do all sorts of fun and creative things and I will never lose my patience and yell :). Just kidding, I had to write that because I sometimes get a complex reading everyone's blogs. I know everyone isn't perfect, but when I read their blogs they do inspire me to be more fun and relaxed and take more pictures. So here goes....

4 comments:

Sue said...

yeah Heidi! Post again! By the way, it's a great picture of you guys!

Amy Jo said...

CUTE!! YAY I am so glad I found your blog!! Keep posting, it is super cute so far!! =)

Adam and Sariah said...

Ryan and I were roomates at the MTC and went to the London South Mission. It is good to see what a nice family you have.

Katie and Co. said...

Hey Heidi, somehow I stumbled upon your blog. Good for you! Even though you live up the road, it's fun to see what your beautiful family is up to. It's a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. Keep it up! :-)

Katie Bodily