Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lily's Naked Naptime


Lily was in her room goofing off while she was
supposed to be napping.


When I went into check on her, this is what I found.
I covered her with a blanket and left. It's a good thing
it's laundry day. Naps are to important to me to mess
with so no, I will not be putting her diaper back on.
Bring on the pee bed.

4 comments:

Sue said...

That cracks me up! I have a picture just like it of Allie. What is wrong with these girls?

By the way, two posts in a row! Don't make us wait another 3 months...

Ballard Family said...

That is Hilarious!!!

Kelli said...

Oh my gosh Heidi. I have been meaning to call you!! I sent you and email but it came back so I sent it to Ryan. Did he get it to you? I just love you and think about you all the time, especially when we run. I would give anything to have you down here running with me. I could always tell you everything and I love that we would save our stories for our long runs. What fun we had. I want to see you soon!! Let's do a half together.

The Rigbys said...

Hi Heidi! I got your blog address from Dodi. I hope you don't mind. What a cute family picture!